Thursday 10 September 2009

5 years! Celebrating all mile stones

It was my fifth Business Birthday yesterday but because I've been on Jury Service this week, I started celebrating last week (I make my actual birthday celebrations last at least two weeks).

My business has changed a lot in the past five years but I've learned from every step (and each mistake).

Too often, we hurtle through life without stopping to take stock.

Whether you have a personal mile stone coming up or just a few moments to think about your achievements, take some time to give yourself a pat on the back.

By taking an overview, you'll notice patterns which can help you make better decisions as you move into the future. These are often harder to spot when we're in the thick of things.

Whatever you've accomplished, take some time to celebrate and think Yay You!!!

No comments: