Monday 25 January 2010

Why I love telephone / Skype coaching

I've always preferred telephone coaching to face to face coaching.

Maybe it's just me but I feel I can somehow listen more deeply on the phone as well as being able to connect with clients who live further afield.

And it seems to allow my clients to dig that bit deeper. With face to face coaching, we're very aware of the surroundings and telephone coaching helps cut out some of those distractions.

They are also in control of their environment (and can make sure they make the call away from any noise or distractions).

Telephone coaching also allows much more flexibility and I'm able to offer more evening appointments than I ever could with face to face coaching.

With the wonders of the web (www.Skype.com), clients can call free using Skype and if they also have a webcam, can benefit from virtual face to face coaching without the hassle of travelling.


To find out more about my telephone / Skype coaching services, please visit www.applecoaching.com

No comments: